Quaero

Enterprise Customer Data Platform

CDPs Generate Actionable Insights

Published On -

CDPs generate actionable insights

CEB/Gartner recently identified “generating forward looking insights” as the top priority for the strategic insights function within major companies. The second ranking priority was consolidating customer information. Despite this, a recent CMO Council survey found that just 23% of marketing leaders have a comprehensive view of customer data from across their organization. One wonders how many of these 23% have generated the forward-looking insights they have prioritized and how the other 77% generate actionable customer insights.

Want to discover more?